Now that you’ve gotten some of your family Thanksgiving activities locked down, it’s about time to start thinking about the meal. To help you out we’ve put together four delicious Thanksgiving recipes, including three easy-to-make sides and a delectable new take on a traditional Thanksgiving desert. Grab your little kitchen helpers and make a trip to the grocery store. It’s time to get cookin’!
2 cups white whole wheat flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3 large eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 1/12 pouches AppleApple GoGo squeeZ
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 cups freshly grated zucchini
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease one 9×5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together eggs, oil, GoGo squeeZ, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla. Make sure it is fully combined.
- Carefully pour flour mixture into egg mixture, stirring until completely combined.
- Pour entire mixture into loaf pan and bake for an hour to an hour and ten minutes (depending on your oven). When it’s finished, the top should spring back when touched and a cake tester will come out clean after inserted.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert the bread onto a wire rack and allow it to cool before slicing and enjoying.
2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup Manischewitz Concord Grape wine
6 pouches of AppleCinnamon GoGo squeeZ
- In a medium sauce pot, combine cranberries, spices, sugar, and Manischewitz.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in 6 pouches of AppleCinnamon GoGo squeeZ (to taste) to the cranberry mixture.
- Cover sauce and continue to simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature before serving.
1 pound sweet potatoes (about 3 medium)
2 1/2 pouches AppleCinnamon GoGo squeeZ
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter
- Place sweet potatoes in 3-quart saucepan; add enough water to cover.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Remove skins; cut each sweet potato in half lengthwise.
- Heat oven to 375º.
- Place sweet potatoes, cut sides up, in ungreased 2-quart casserole or square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
- Spread GoGo squeeZ over sweet potatoes.
- Mix brown sugar, nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle over applesauce. Dot with butter.
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until hot.
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 1/2 pouches AppleCinnamon GoGo squeeZ
1 can (15 oz.) 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk
1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
Whipped cream (optional)
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream before serving (optional).
We want to hear how these delicious Thanksgiving recipes turn out for YOU! Let us know how they ended up by leaving us a comment below!