GoGo squeeZ® On-Wall Sweepstakes OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO MATERNE NORTH AMERICA CORPORATION AND NOT TO FACEBOOK.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, and immediate family members (parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live) and household members (those who share the same residence, whether related or not) of employees, of Materne North America Corporation (“Sponsor”), Match Marketing Group (“Administrator”), any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling or administering the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes and/or each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 2/01/2017 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on 2/14/2017 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. You may enter the Sweepstakes through the Facebook platform. Go to the GoGo squeeZ® Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/GoGosqueeZ (“Website”) during the Entry Period. Sponsor will post a message on the GoGo squeeZ® Facebook page requesting that eligible participants respond with a comment consistent with the theme of the message posted. The message will be posted at 9:00 A.M. ET. Once you comment on the post, you will receive one (1) entry into the Drawing. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on 2/14/2017, in order to be eligible for the Drawing. Participant responses to the posted message must be consistent with the message theme; failure to do so may result in such comment/entry being void. Limit one (1) entry per person throughout the entire Entry Period using only one (1) Facebook account. Subsequent corresponding entries/comments submitted by the same person/Facebook account will be void. You may only use one (1) Facebook account to enter. Entries must be text-based only. Use of imagery, “Liking” the post or posting on the GoGo squeeZ® Facebook wall does not constitute a valid Entry. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, garbled, undelivered, late or inaccurate are void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an eligible participant, it will be determined that the online entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to a Facebook account by Facebook. Entrants must have a Facebook account to enter. If you don’t already have a Facebook account, you can obtain one for free at www.facebook.com or you can download the free Facebook mobile application on your mobile device. Data rates may apply if you choose to participate via mobile device. See your wireless service provider for complete details.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Entry may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging) owned by others (excluding Sponsor’s logos and trademarks which will be permitted);
- contains any personal identification , such as e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, music, videos, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images);
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or deceased; or
- violates any applicable law.
Entry must be in English, be the original work of the entrant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person or any third-party who appears in or is identifiable in an entry (or the parent or legal guardian of any minor who appears in or is identifiable in an entry). Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor from any entrant at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, render entry null and void. By submitting, an entry entrant warrants and represents that he/she and the person or third-party who appears in or is identifiable in the entry consent to the submission and use of the entry in the Sweepstakes and to its use as otherwise set forth herein. By submitting an entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the entry to be posted on http://www.facebook.com/GoGosqueeZ or other websites and Sponsor social media pages. Entrant agrees that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any entry and may remove a posted entry at any time.
SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE ANY ENTRY POSTED TO THE WEBSITE THAT THE SPONSOR FEELS IS INAPPROPRIATE, OBJECTIONABLE AND/OR INCONSISTENT WITH THE POSITIVE IMAGE AND/OR GOOD WILL IT WISHES TO PROMOTE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. IF ENTRY IS REMOVED OR HIDDEN BY SPONSOR, ENTRY IS AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
- Drawing: Winners will be randomly selected on or about 2/15/2017 from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winner Notification: The potential Prize winners names will be posted to the Sweepstakes “comment” thread in direct response to the winner’s comment on the GoGo squeeZ® Facebook page on or about 2/15/2017 requesting that each potential winner send the GoGo squeeZ® page a “Private Message” within forty-eight (48) hours of the potential winners’ name being posted to the “comment” thread with email address, mailing address, telephone number, and verification of date of birth in order to verify the applicable potential winner. The potential winner will be contacted up to three (3) times. First attempt will be a direct response to the potential winner’s comment on the GoGo squeeZ® Facebook page, as outlined above. The second and third contact attempt will be made via private Facebook message, all within the 48 hour period. Second attempt will be made 24 hours after initial attempt. Third contact attempt will be made 36 hours after initial attempt. The potential winners will additionally be required to sign and return within five (5) days an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form where allowed by law. Non-compliance by the potential winner within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the eligible participant being disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner (time permitting).4. Prizes (4): One (1) year’s supply of GoGo squeeZ® which will be fulfilled in monthly shipments. Total ARV of Grand Prize: $275.00. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash.Winner and his/her guest(s) must follow all instructions of Sponsor relative to the Grand Prize. Should winner and/or guest(s) fail to adhere to any such instructions or engage in unruly, obnoxious, illegal, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate behavior (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor reserves the right, without further notice or warning, to terminate prize, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion without any liability or other obligation to winner or guest(s).
- Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; and (ii) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Administrator, each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, each of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, and any persons involved in the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injuries, losses or damage, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any prize or component thereof. By accepting a prize, each winner grants Sponsor and its designees permission to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, video, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winner’s list and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation, in social media messages posted by Sponsor or its designees in connection with the Sweepstakes), in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Sweepstakes subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prizes by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the prizes in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.6. Disputes; Arbitration/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, and subject to the release and waiver of claims provision herein, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and (2) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the prize or the use thereof shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court located in Orange County, Florida having jurisdiction, and (3) they waive any right to seek or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief, and (4) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (5) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, exemplary and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor and Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York State or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings (excluding all proceedings arising out of or connected with the Vacation or the use thereof) shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York.
- License For Use Of Sweepstakes Entries: By submitting a sweepstakes entry, each entrant grants, and represents and warrants that the entrant has the rights and authority necessary to grant, Sponsor an irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sub licensable license and right to exploit, edit, modify, and distribute the sweepstakes entry and all elements of such sweepstakes entry in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third party.
- Sponsor: Materne North America Corporation, 20 West 22nd Street, Suite 1604, New York, New York 10010.
- Administrator: Match Marketing Group, 800 Connecticut Avenue, 3rd Floor East, Norwalk, CT 06854.
- Winners’ List: To be informed of the winner (available after February 15, 2017), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by March 15, 2017 to: GoGo squeeZ® On-Wall Sweepstakes Winners’ List Request, 800 Connecticut Avenue, 3rd Floor East, Norwalk, CT 06854.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins 2/01/2017 at 10:00 AM EDT and ends 2/14/2017 at 11:59:59 PM EDT. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18+. Limit one (1) entry per person /Facebook Account throughout the entire Entry Period. See Official Rules for details. Sponsor: Materne North America Corporation.